Q: Car Window will not roll up

Car Windows are automatic. I rolled it down, and now it will not roll up. Nothing happens when I push the close button, but the open button is still working. The fuse is good. What could it be? Please Help Me find the Solution

A: It sounds like your <a href='https://www.yo...

It sounds like your window switch may be faulty. If you hear the motor try to move the window when pressing down but no noise is heard when pressing up, its most likely the window switch. If you hear the window motor when pushing the up button, you will need a new window motor. If you are not comfortable doing the repair, a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic.com, will be able to determine the exact cause of your concern and complete the repair.