Q: Temperature gauge on dashboard

asked by on October 06, 2016

temperature gauge on dashboard raises rapidly to Midway then full blown hot and back to Midway again I have already change the water pump and the temperature valve what do I do next?

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Mazda B3000. This may be related to a number of things outside of the thermostat and water pump such as a faulty cooling fan relay and/or fuse, a clogged radiator, or potentially even a blown head gasket. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your cooling system.