Q: Parking brake, ABS and traction control lights are all on

Hello my vehicle is a 2009 expedition 5.4L the Parking brake, ABS and traction control lights are all on. Everything seems to still be working fine. Any recommendations? Should I be worried? I was told it could be the sensors but all of them? Then I was told it could be the ABS module. No idea what that even is.

Hi There, It sounds like you are correct in that the lights may be on due to one or more faulty sensors. It is hard to say how many. It only takes one of them not working properly to set the light off. It could also be a faulty ABS control module as well. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your ABS and traction control systems.

3. Parking brake, ABS and traction control lights are all on