Q: Car has a hard time starting

My car has a hard time starting. In addition, the front driver's side wheel gets shredded; I have to replace it about once a month. The front driver's side disc brake gets grooves in it much faster than the others, the ABS light is on, I have an awful exhaust leak coming out of the manifold, and the sunroof is leaking.

A: Hello! On your particular vehicle, the hard...

Hello! On your particular vehicle, the hard start condition is commonly caused by a faulty fuel pump relay, fuel pump, or fuel filter, so I suggest checking the fuel pressure to determine if there is a problem with the fuel system. In regards to the wheel getting shredded, I believe that it may have damaged the braking system in the process, to the point of damaging the ABS system; it is always best to not drive a vehicle until an ABS issue is resolved. You may benefit from a mobile mechanic service, such as YourMechanic. They will save you a tow by sending a certified technician to inspect and repair your Neon's hard start condition at its location.