Q: My 2005 Infiniti g35 rolls all of the windows down when I turn the car off and open the door.

The windows roll all the way down when I turn my car off and open the door. Also my passenger front window will roll up all the way but won't stay up and proceeds to roll about 25% of the way down.

Hi There, This is usually a problem with the power window motor, the regulator or the fuse. The power window motor is what actually operates the window up and down when you push the switch. The regulator is what actually moves the windows up and down which is powered by an electric the motor when you use the switch inside the vehicle. The fuse is designed to protect the entire electric power window system in the event of a short or some other electrical failure. In the event that the fuse blows, this will cut the power to the electric power window motor, rendering it inoperable. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your power window system to determine what may be causing not to work properly.

3. My 2005 Infiniti g35 rolls all of the windows down when I turn the car off and open the door.