Q: What tool do i need to take off the fuel pressure regulator

What tool do i need to take off the fuel pressure regulate.It has two screws I was able to get one off but there very little room to get the other one off

Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement $111.64 - $903.72 Get a Quote

If the fuel pressure regulator is just held on by bolts, you should just need a ratchet or a wrench to remove it. Sometimes other parts will need to be removed in order to gain better access to a particular bolt. This is often times why labor times are higher on some parts that seem simple to replace. If any parts are blocking access to the bolt you need to remove, these parts will need to be removed as well to access the bolt. If you are in doubt about this repair, consider YourMechanic as a certified professional can come to your home or office to replace your fuel pressure regulator.