Q: Car sounds like it's gonna die and won't accelerate when gas pedal is pushed

My 94 lesabre had bad head gasket, but was very dependable prior to this. My fiance and bro changed them this was the 3rd car they'd done them to so im confident they are capable, and results arent due to lack of knowledge. After the car starts, has rough idle, and won't accelerate when gas pedal is pushed. It loses power when giving it gas, sounds like it's about to die.... My fiance is working out of town for a few weeks unfortunately I can't wait for him to get back. We have kids that I have to be able to take care of. Any and all suggestions are appreciated!

The installation of the head gaskets should be checked to see if there is a vacuum leak or the plug wires were put back on wrong. Without inspecting the work that was done would be hard to isolate the cause of rough running or lack of power. Most common causes are ignition system and vacuum system problems. I would recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and diagnose the problem.

3. Car sounds like it's gonna die and won't accelerate when gas pedal is pushed