Q: How much would you charge to replace the control arm bushings in the front and rear? 1999 Mazda Miata

So I lost control in the rain one night and went over a curb rolling backwards and ruined my bushings. So I bought prothane polyurethane bushings for the front and rear. The car has been handling very sloppy since the little incident. So sloppy that the car feels like it's trying to kill me when it rains

Sent to CS

• front lower control arm bushings replacement
  • front upper control arm bushins replacement
  • rear lower control arm bushings replacement
  • rear upper control arm bushings replacement
  3. How much would you charge to replace the control arm bushings in the front and rear? 1999 Mazda Miata