Q: My throttle body light is on and my car stalls sometimes.

My throttle body light came on an my car stalls sometimes like it wants to turn an when I turn on the car an press the gas it doesn't pass through not sure if I need a sesnor or the while throttle body. It has turned off on me an light Starts blinking and then I can Turn it off an turn it back on anf it's like stalling when I turn it on My car has an automatic transmission.

Hi there. When the light comes on and causes the engine to stall out, the engine computer is making the engine go into a limp mode and a reduction of power at the same time. Check the throttle position sensor on the throttle body. Also, the throttle body may be sticking and needs cleaned. Replace the throttle position sensor if your throttle body is cleaned and the engine continues to stall out. If you need further assistance with your engine stalling with the throttle body light on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.