Q: I am planning to buy used 2011 BMW Series 3 with 43k miles, 1 owner and no accident, as per carfax. how much should i buy it for

I am planning to buy BMW 3 Series 2011 model with 43k miles, No accidents, No salvage as per carfax report. It's a one owner car. But the price is 14950.does it seem to be a fair deal? or it is over priced??

Hi Niranjan. Thanks for contacting us today. In regards to whether or not this BMW is a good value at $15K, that’s a very difficult question to answer. It seems to be on the high side of the blue book value for this year, make and model, and to be honest, seems rather inflated. There are several factors that you should consider, including verifying that the owner has routine service and maintenance records to show you, and having the vehicle inspected prior to the sale. This can be completed by a mobile mechanic, as we offer a pre-purchase car inspection. If the owner is comfortable with this inspection, then set it up; as it’s a great way to determine the actual value of the vehicle and ensure you’re not buying a vehicle that will require additional work. If the owner is not comfortable with this inspection - walk away.

3. I am planning to buy used 2011 BMW Series 3 with 43k miles, 1 owner and no accident, as per carfax. how much should i buy it for