Q: car over heating after replacing alternator, fluids are full

My car is over heating. I just replaced the alternator and I check to make sure my fluids are full. I check my belt and it's in correctly.

The cooling fan on this vehicle is electrical and would need to be checked to see if it is coming on when the engine is getting hot. The fan is controlled by a blower control relay box that may not be making contact internally to turn on the fans at high and low speeds. A test to determine if the fans are working and the thermostat is stuck or not will determine the repair needed. The fan routing should also be checked if your problem did not happen until you had the belt off for the alternator replacement. You may have routed the belt wrong. Have a mechanic check the system for you to diagnose the overheating issue and determine what repairs are needed.