Q: How to remove a front right CV Axle on a 2000 honda passport

How to remove the front cv axle shaft on right side of a 2000 honda passport out of the housing

Hi there. Removing the CV axle shaft on the Passport can be rather tricky if you’ve never done this before on a similar vehicle. There are over 30 individual steps listed in the Honda service manual, which I’d recommend you purchase or download from Honda and review before making the decision to complete this job on your own. If you review the service manual and determine that it might be better to let an experienced mechanic complete this task, feel free to contact one of our local mechanics to replace your CV axle shaft assembly for you.

3. How to remove a front right CV Axle on a 2000 honda passport