Q: 2002 Dodge Ram radio and dome lights don't work

asked by on February 07, 2017

How could I fix a shortage ? On my 02 ram 1500 radio won't turn on nothing would work while trucks turned off . Lights won't come On when opening my doors. Door switch won't work unless the trucks on . What could I go or how can I get it fixed ??

The IOD fuse is a 20 amp fuse located in cavity #51 of the integrated power module (IPM). This fuse provides power to the instrument cluster, diagnostic connector, map lamps, glove box, courtesy lamps, radio and underhood light. First, check this fuse to see if it has blown. The IPM is basically a smart fuse box. These units are known for being problematic, so if the fuse is OK, the problem might be the IPM itself. Electrical problems can be difficult to diagnose and repair. I recommend having a professional tackle this issue for you. YourMechanic is an excellent option.