Q: How to close and lock the doors?

How to close and lock the doors?

Ensuring that your doors are closed and locked is essential for safety while on the road. Thankfully, it’s a simple matter with the Honda Accord. Once everyone is seated in the vehicle, follow these simple steps:

• Check the Indicator Lights on the Dash: The Honda Accord has indicator lights on the dash that tell you if a door is open. This also includes the trunk lid. If the door indicator is red, the door is not properly closed.

• Lock the Doors: To lock the doors, either depress the Master Power Lock button on the driver’s side, or manually lock the doors using the interior lock (the red tab will show if doors are unlocked).

3. How to close and lock the doors?