Q: I have an issue with my Honda City 2004 AC

asked by on August 26, 2016

I have a honda 2004 city and there is no any leaks in raditor and even recently i refill AC but now thr problem is when AC on car hesitate to run and after some random times Running on AC car RPM raises upto 2000 its very high and after switching off AC then works fine but still hesitate to drive and again after few random times RPM raises high again. What shall I do?

AC is not working Inspection $96.46 - $116.46 Get a Quote

The problem sounds like you may be having an A/C clutch cycling out due to being low on refrigerant. Another possibility is that the system is overcharged and is putting a large load on the engine, and then kicks out when it’s over pressurized. Have the issue with your A/C diagnosed by a qualified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to have computer scanned for codes and to test the system in order to pinpoint the issue. You’ll know exactly what needs to be fixed once this is done. Good luck.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr