Q: 2015 Chevy Tahoe brakes not working properly in reverse

I'm having the exact same brake issue posted on this question linked below, except I have a 2015 Chevy Tahoe. It started about 3 weeks ago and happens about half the time I back in or out of a parking spot. My vehicle is currently at the Chevy dealership and they can't replicate the problem or find anything wrong.

https://www.yourmechanic.com/question/brakes-don-t-work-in-reverse-how-does-this-happen

Hi there. Check the linings on the pads and the rotors and see how they are. If there is a lot of material on the front brake pads, then the front is good but when braking while driving backwards, the rear brakes do most of the stopping. Check the rear brakes and see if they are working properly. If you have drum brakes on the rear, the springs may be worn and you would need to replace the springs with a brake spring kit. If you have calipers on the rear check the slider pins and see if they have lubrication. Some times the lubrication on the rear brakes tend to dry up and make the calipers stick. When this happens the inside brake pad will have less material than the outside pad. If the pads are low in friction material, I suggest replacing the brake pads or shoes. If you need further assistance with your brakes, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. 2015 Chevy Tahoe brakes not working properly in reverse