Q: What is the name of the clip that holds the slave cylinder line into the slave cylinder 1994 Ford Explorer

So I have a 91 Ford Ranger 4.0 5 speed 4 wheel drive put in a 94 Explorer 5 speed transmission my slave cylinder line will not hold in because I need a clip I'm having troubles finding the clip that holds the slave cylinder line into the slave cylinder

Hi there. The clip comes as part of the slave cylinder. The clip is called a quick release line clip. This is a plastic retainer that puts pressure on the line to hold it in place. Typically you cannot purchase this by itself.

3. What is the name of the clip that holds the slave cylinder line into the slave cylinder 1994 Ford Explorer