Q: Possible electrical problem

asked by on March 24, 2016

My car stalled while driving, likely due to an electrical problem.

Car is stalling Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

It is always an unfortunate experience to have your vehicle stall while you are driving. It is also unfortunate that there can be a great number of reasons as to why your Jeep Grand Cherokee is stalling as well. Without more information, I would recommend enlisting a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to stop by and look over your vehicle with you. Once there, they will be able to see if your Jeep is stalling to electrical problems or something else entirely, and get you back on the road safely.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr