My 2003 buick century will not shift out of 1st gear and ...

Q: My 2003 buick century will not shift out of 1st gear and speedometer doesnt work. Can you send a machanic

asked by on June 20, 2017

No check Engine light is on. It will not shift out of 1st gear. Speedometer doesnt work. Only way I can get it to shift is to put it in second gear manually then I can drive it. Please help. Thanks. I need s machanic

Hi there. You can request to have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a car is hard to shift inspection to determine what is causing this problem by clicking this link. It is possible that the root source of your problem is simply transmission fluid that needs to be flushed and filter replaced, a shift sensor or other internal components that would require repair.