Q: "no check engine light" missfire changed fuel filter spark plugs and air filter car wont accelerate past 20 mph even with foot to

i have no check engine light i change fuel filter and spark plugs sluggish driving now no acceleration past 15 20 mph even with doot to the floor souds like air coming in from intake manifold but i thought only coolant runs threw the the manifold system

You should have the computer scanned to see if there are stored codes. If no codes then check the air filter is not plugged and air filter housing is not blocked from getting fresh air in to it. You will need to then have the catalytic converters checked since they may be bad and partly blocking the exhaust.

3. "no check engine light" missfire changed fuel filter spark plugs and air filter car wont accelerate past 20 mph even with foot to