Q: Car hose to engine is cracked

A hose in my car that connects to the engine has cracked, air is coming out, and there is a lot of water on the ground.

It is possible that the cracked hose is the source of the leak. I would recommend thoroughly inspecting the engine to locate the source and nature of the leak(s) to see if the two are separate issues. Depending on where the hose is connected, it is definitely possible that it may be the source of the leak. I would then recommend having the vehicle thoroughly pressure tested by a knowledgable technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Car hose to engine is cracked