Q: So my traction control light was flashing on the highway then stayed on I pulled over turned off the car checked my wheels I didn'

Abs traction control light on

Traction control involves wheel speed sensors, the ABS system, and electronic controllers. If there is a problem with the traction control system on your vehicle, diagnostic trouble codes are stored and those codes will provide the mechanic with the necessary clues to finding, and repairing, the fault in the system. A certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, can perform a traction control system diagnostic and let you know of the required repairs. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. So my traction control light was flashing on the highway then stayed on I pulled over turned off the car checked my wheels I didn'