Q: Key getting stuck in ignition of a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica

My key keeps getting stuck in the ignition. This isn't allowing my vehicle to totally shut off and is draining my battery.

The shift linkage can have problems that the vehicle is not getting all the way into park so the ignition can not be turned all the way off. The shift cable bushings are known to fail and may need to be replaced or the whole cable or mechanism will need replaced. The shift linkage will need inspected then a repair can be quoted. I recommend you have a mechanic, like ones from YourMechanic, to inspect the vehicle’s ignition issue.

3. Key getting stuck in ignition of a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica