Q: I have been hearing a vibration in the back when accelerating it's almost like a clicking sound.

I have been hearing a vibration almost liking a clicking sound when accelerating

Hi there. The clicking sound/vibration in the rear of the vehicle upon acceleration could be, several possibilities. A loose wheel, a bad wheel bearing, a loose or broken suspension component. These are likely culprits but there are still more possibilities. For an issue like this, I recommend having your vehicle’s clicking sound/vibration be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. I have been hearing a vibration in the back when accelerating it's almost like a clicking sound.