Q: Cranks but no start with code C1200 and fuel pressure reading is 0.

toyota gaia RH CAR GDI engine, the car crank but will not start atimes it will make attempt to start and die instanty, all nozle are receiving current also the coils, the crank sensor is ok the fuel pump is ok, mechanica fuel pump ve beeen change as well fuel pump still the fuel pressure reading zero, only code is c1200, please what can i check to get fuel press. because i learn that n youtube no FP the will nt start, help please

Hi there. Check the fuel filter in the fuel line and see if its plugged. Then check the fuel pressure regulator at it controls the fuel pressure on the fuel rail. If the fuel filter and fuel pressure regulator are good and working, then there could be a blockage in the fuel line somewhere that is preventing the fuel from getting to the fuel rail. Remove the fuel line to the fuel filter and to the fuel rail. Get an air hose and apply some air to the line and see if the fuel comes out of the end. If there is no fuel coming out of the end or no air coming out of the end, then there is a blockage in the line and the line may need replace if the blockage will not come out with compressed air. If you need further assistance with your fuel system not getting fuel to the fuel rail, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Cranks but no start with code C1200 and fuel pressure reading is 0.