Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-z3karpjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-z3karpjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-z3karpjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-z3karpjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-z3karpjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-z3karpjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-z3karpjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-z3karpjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-z3karpjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-z3karpjs:173:8

Q: VVT (variable valve timing) Solenoid and Check Engine Light codes P0300 and P0011

Ok so I've been reviewing different things online about causes for rough idle as well as the check engine light and a smell of possibly gas or oil but only when I turn the A/C or heater on. I was able to replace the bank 2 solenoid and found out how to change the 1st bank but I'm waiting for the part to come in. Do you think changing that will fix it? And will the engine light go away immediately or require some time! Also I changed my oil and all spark plugs already to assist with repairing the issue. Also I chose to change that because I had two codes come up with the obd2 scanner. P0300 and P0011. So far when I changed out the bank 2 solenoid it usually removes the check engine light temporarily like it reset the reader but then I comes back on shortly after it's been reconnected. Just a little extra background info.

A: Hi there. Through your research you probabl...

Hi there. Through your research you probably discovered that there are multiple causes of a rough idle and the Check Engine Light beyond the VVT solenoid.

If you replace the second bank solenoid, it may improve your issue, but it's impossible to know for certain. Also, anytime you have a Check Engine Light illuminated, it's due to an error code being triggered and stored in the ECU. In order for that light to go away, you'll have to contact a professional mechanic to reset the error code with a digital scanner.

If you need help trying to diagnose the reason why you're engine is running rough, contact one of our professional mechanics who can inspect your rough idle issue, make the right repairs, and reset the error codes during one trip.