Q: Intake maifold runner control is stuck open

I have a check engine light on, so i checked it. It said that the intake manifold runner control stuck open. What is causing this problem?

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2001 Mazda Miata. Due to this trouble code, the intake manifold runner control will need to be replaced. If this is not done you can cause serious damage to your car. If you need some assistance with this repair, one of our professional technicians can come to your home to replace the intake manifold runner control and address any other issues that are present.

3. Intake maifold runner control is stuck open