Q: 4x4 light flashing but not engaging into 4 wheel drive

asked by on December 28, 2016

4 wheel drive not engaging in my 2007 Toyota tundra light flashing on the dash with no results

Transfer case fluid is dirty Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 2007 Toyota Tundra to have the four wheel drive light flashing. The most common faults are a faulty four wheel drive switch, actuator failure, low transfer case fluid, or a shift cable assembly fault. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your four wheel drive light and make any repairs required.