Q: Car shakes at highway speed.

I have noticed a shaking in my car at highway speed it is pretty aggressive but varies and can be almost un noticeable at some points. You can feel it in the seats and steering wheel.

A: This could be a wide range of things rangin...

This could be a wide range of things ranging from an out of balance wheel and tire, a worn wheel bearing or various other suspension parts. Without additional information related to the sound or how frequently it may be tough to diagnose without test driving it. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to test drive and diagnose the shaking you’re experiencing.