Q: What can be the problem when the car sometimes make this clicking noise when making a turn?

My car seems to sometimes make this clicking sound when I make a turn. What can be the problem and also, did you fix tires?

Hello. If the noise only occurs when turning, it is typically caused by a failing CV axle. When one of the joints on the axle fails, it will start to make the noise you are hearing. I typically get the vehicle in the air and inspect the suspension and brakes for any other loose parts. If none, are found then it is the axle.

If you need to have this taken care of, consider YourMechanic. A certified mechanic can come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose the clicking sound, and recommend the best path to repair.

3. What can be the problem when the car sometimes make this clicking noise when making a turn?