Q: How do I adjust the height of the head restraints?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do I adjust the height of the head restraints?

The correct height of the head restraints ensures comfort and proper positioning to prevent fatigue and strain on your neck and backs, which is especially important for long trips. The correct positioning is with the center of the head restraint positioned near the top of your ears.

Move the head restraint up or down. To move it up, pull on the restraint until it reaches the correct position. To push it down, press on the button which is located on the side of the restraint arm while pushing down.