Q: How do you use the heater and air conditioner?

How do you use the heater and air conditioner?

Depending on the trim level of your car, you have either a manual heater and air conditioner or an automatic climate control system. If your system is manual, here’s how to use it:

1. Heat: To turn on the heat, simply adjust the temperature gauge from cold to warm. The A/C can be on or off, and you can set the blower level to your preferred setting (feet, feet and upper vents, or just upper vents).

2. Air Conditioner: To turn on the air, simply press the A/C button and then adjust the temperature control to your preferred temperature. Adjust the blower dial to your preferred setting. Pressing the max A/C button will turn the system to maximum cooling.

3. Defrost: To turn on the defrost, press the front defrost button on the heating and air conditioner controls and then adjust the blower and temperature to your liking. To turn on the rear defroster, just push the rear defrost button.

Tip

To use dehumidified heat, turn on the air conditioner and then set the temperature to warm. The A/C system will pull the humidity from the air. Make sure you set the system to recirculate, rather than fresh air.

3. How do you use the heater and air conditioner?