Q: Tire sounds like it wobbling up and down

Front driver side tire sounds and feels like it is wobbling or jiggling up and down when I go over imperfections in the road. Makes a thudding or thumping sound. Tire itself seems fine. I'm thinking shocks/suspension?!

Hi there. What you are describing is common with a broken strut mount, or tie rod bushings that are worn out. However, in some cases, it could be the tire itself that is cupping and causes a washboard-type sound and feel when you’re driving. It’s best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car if vibrating inspection.