Q: Q: Car turns over but won't start

Car was running fine before the issue the ignition got left on all day long now it won't start it turns over but just wont start

Hello. A car with the ignition switch left on typically only drains the battery. This results in a slower crank, which is not fast enough to start the combustion cycle. If you have not already attempted to jump start the car, you will want to do that first. The battery may not be sending the starter and engine enough power to actually start the car. If this does not work, and the battery may need to be replaced. Average battery life it usually between 2-5 years depending on the weather conditions around you and the quality of battery that you have. Make sure all of the battery and starter connections are clean, dry, and tight. You can also have your battery tested at your local auto parts store. Attempt to jump start the vehicle first, and then testing the battery if needed.

3. Q: Car turns over but won't start