Q: Not sure my car have ABS or not 2011 Nissan Sunny

my dashboard panel have ABS sign. but when i ON the key , all other signs illuminates but ABS sign dont. i just purchased this car 5 days before. its nissan sunny. brakes also lock the tyres. i m cofused that if my car have ABS then why ABS sign dont illumunate. and brakes also dont behave like ABS. i have disc brakes

Hello - yes, your Nissan Sunny has Anti-lock Brakes System. It would appear that yours is inoperative, and the ABS light in the dash cluster has burned out, or one or more fuses have blown. Check for blown fuses first. Next, I recommend a brake inspection ASAP performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Not sure my car have ABS or not 2011 Nissan Sunny