Q: OIL CHANGE

asked by on December 04, 2016

ALL OF MY OIL CAME OUT OF MY CAR AFTER TAKING IT TO BE SERVICED AT A LOCAL JIFFY LUBE, I AM TRYING TO PUT ON THE NEW OIL FILTER AND REPLACE THE OIL WITH THE HELP OF A FRIEND, AND I DO NOT KNOW WHAT KIND OF OIL, OR WHAT SIZE OF FILTER TO GET FOR MY CAR. CAM YOU HELP? I NEED TO SEE IF MY VEHICLE STILL RUNS

The best thing to do is to call Jiffy Lube and have them take care of problem. If they did something wrong and all the oil leaked out then the engine may have damaged internally. Do not attempt to do anything before talking to them and your insurance company.