Q: Front tire leaning.

The front tire is leaning toward the vehicle.

Brakes, Steering and Suspension Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

When the top of the tire leans in more than normal this is usually caused by some sort of failure in either the upper ball joint upper control arm or control arm bushings. Sometimes nothing has failed at all, upper control arm bolts that hold the arm the the frame can come loose and cause a similar situation. Before driving this car I would have the whole suspension looked over by a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic. Have both sides checked as the other side could be on it’s way to becoming loose, too.