Q: Ignition and fuse box burned up

I think my ignition is burned out again. The fuse box in the trunk, by the battery, is burned up and needs servicing.The guy from the fire department said it was electrical. The fuse box can probably still be used, as it is only the ground cable that is bad.

Electrical issues are something that definitely should be assessed by a technician. The fuse box may in fact still be intact but depending on what happened, you could need wiring harnesses, terminal repairs, etc. Wiring that is routed improperly, of inappropriate size, or has bad/loose connections can lead to shorted or open circuits and, in worse case, a fire. The technician will have access to the proper wiring diagrams to assess the situation correctly.

3. Ignition and fuse box burned up