Q: My 05 Cadillac STS is not always starting and hesitates

My car will not start with the key fob & hesitates to start with the push start button inside the car. Please help !

It could be that the battery in the key fob is weak. The key fob uses a watch battery and it lasts a long time, but won’t go on forever. The batteries are usually standard items that you can buy anywhere. Some of the key fobs can be tricky to open, but they are meant to be user-servicable. If that doesn’t solve your problem, you can contact YourMechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Caddilac and let you know what is the solution.

3. My 05 Cadillac STS is not always starting and hesitates