Q: car lost power and dies. will crank but idles erraticly.has new tps sensor. no power

I have a 05 freestyle. It puttered out on me on the highway lost power.it will rev up to 2000 rpms but goes back down and sometimes dies. I put a new tps sensor on it (had to get it with the throttle body 350$). New fuel filter. Cleaned the mass air sensor. Tried resetting cpu. Im wonderin if the fuel pressure sensor or pcv valve is issue, maybe trashy gas? Please help

This sounds like potentially a faulty idle air control module. This is a unit that regulates the flow of air into the engine. When this is faulty, it will result in an imbalanced air/fuel mixture which will cause the erratic idle as you describe. I would recommend having a certified expert, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home to diagnose your stalling issue firsthand and make the necessary repairs to your car.

3. car lost power and dies. will crank but idles erraticly.has new tps sensor. no power