Q: car lost power and dies. will crank but idles erraticly.has new tps sensor. no power

I have a 05 freestyle. It puttered out on me on the highway lost power.it will rev up to 2000 rpms but goes back down and sometimes dies. I put a new tps sensor on it (had to get it with the throttle body 350$). New fuel filter. Cleaned the mass air sensor. Tried resetting cpu. Im wonderin if the fuel pressure sensor or pcv valve is issue, maybe trashy gas? Please help

A: This sounds like potentially a faulty idle ...

This sounds like potentially a faulty idle air control module. This is a unit that regulates the flow of air into the engine. When this is faulty, it will result in an imbalanced air/fuel mixture which will cause the erratic idle as you describe. I would recommend having a certified expert, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home to diagnose your stalling issue firsthand and make the necessary repairs to your car.