Q: Abs and esp light on

Have abs & esp light on already changed abs module wheel speed sensor brakes new tires & did aliment and lights still on notice brake lights don't come on looked for brake light switch burn could not find one

The ABS (anti-lock braking) and ESP (electronic stability program) lights usually come on at the same time because the two systems share components. WHen the lights are on, it means that the controller has seen a malfunction and stored a fault code describing that malfunction. These can be read with a Mercedes specific scan tool, the generic scanners probably won’t do the trick. That being said, it’s quite possible that the brake light switch is your problem. It is a common failure, and is a relatively easy fix. The brake light switch is located high up on the brake pedal, you have to assume a pretty uncomfortable position to see it. If you would like to have this car properly diagnosed, You can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office and read the codes on your ABS to determine exactly what your need. They can fix that Brake light switch if necessary too.

3. Abs and esp light on