Q: I was looking for the location of the crankshaft /camshaft sensors on my 2012 audi a7 3.0.

Looking for the location of the crankshaft. camshaft. Sensor on my audi a7 .3.0 2012

Hi there. The crankshaft position sensor is located on the back of the engine on the driver side near the top at an angle. The camshaft position sensor is located just behind the camshaft gear on the left bank cylinder head. If you need further assistance with locating the engine crankshaft and camshaft sensors, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.