Q: We had a flood in Houston I have a 95 chevy blazer checked all the fluids everything is fine no water in them I let it sit went to

There was a flood in Houston my truck was in water up to the tires about a foot and a half checked fluids all is OK no water in them truck started but now it sputters don't want to damage my truck what could it be

Hi Brian. First off, our thoughts are with you and everyone else in the Houston area. In regards to the issue with your Blazer, the flood and excessive water plays havoc on ignition and electrical systems. It’s likely that one of the multiple electrical harnesses or sensors are soaked with excessive water and creating a misfire. The only solution to this issue is to either let it dry (which is going to take some time) or try to diagnose the precise source of this issue. My recommendation is to not drive the vehicle until things dry up a bit - as a misfire like you’ve described will likely not cause additional damage - but it could get worse and be even more difficult to isolate and repair. Best of luck to you and all those in the area. Stay safe.

3. We had a flood in Houston I have a 95 chevy blazer checked all the fluids everything is fine no water in them I let it sit went to