Q: My 2013 Chevy Malibu LT 2.5L check engine light is on and temp gauge barely moves up when engine is running.

If the temp gauge was like the gas gauge it would read at 1/8 full. The car normally warms up quickly. The heater air is warm but not as warm as usual. Plenty of antifreeze. Am i damaging the engine by running it this way?

You should have the vehicle checked by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to see if the code in the computer is from the thermostat stuck open or there is a sensor problem keeping fans on all the time. Running it without getting it fixed may cause the engine to run richer than normal and then foul out spark plugs and O2 sensors. Have vehicle checked and serviced as soon as possible is recommended.

3. My 2013 Chevy Malibu LT 2.5L check engine light is on and temp gauge barely moves up when engine is running.