Q: How do you reset the computer on a lincoln ls 2003

throttle body sensor has been replaced. How do reset the computer on a Lincoln ls 2003

A: If you replaced the throttle body or its se...

If you replaced the throttle body or its sensor and had a code for that part, then you will need to have the system scanned and cleared using a scanner capable of clearing the code. After this done, road test the car to make sure the throttle works correctly.

If you need some help with this, consider getting some help from a qualified technician who has the tools and experience to address your trouble code and reset the computer as necessary.