Check engine light in code mean p0302 and p103a

Check engine light in code mean p0302 and p103a Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink? Stay on Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? Audi 2013 Mechanic's Assi...

Check engine light in code mean p0302 and p103a Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink? Stay on Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? Audi 2013 Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far? No have to take it to the dealership Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? Yes do I need a new engine

Automotive Expert
. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is Don (akaCustomer and I will do my best to assist you. Sorry to hear you are having problems today. During our conversation you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. ...You may accept or decline that offer. I do not personally offer this service so if you take the offer another tech may call. Please understand that I cannot see or touch your vehicle, so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond, because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. . HI.......... P0302 is a cylinder specific misfire code, which means that cylinder 2 is misfiring Could be compression, Spark Plug, Wire, etc. P013A - Oxygen Sensor Slow Response Rich to Lean Bank 1 Sensor 2 Faulty Heated Oxygen Bank 1 Sensor 2 Heated Oxygen Bank 1 Sensor 2 harness is open or shorted Heated Oxygen Bank 1 Sensor 2 circuit poor electrical connection Inappropriate fuel pressure Faulty fuel injectors Intake air leaks may be faulty Exhaust gas leaks Non of which points to a New Engine is needed I would be sure the Shop or Dealer you use KNOWS AUDI and has good experience, prior to any Repair Be sure they give you a Estimate prior to doing anything . Let me know if you need further....... . THANK YOU Thanks for using J/A .

I don’t need a new engine
Automotive Expert
The Trouble Codes you posted does not point to a New Engine Likely Tune Up and replace a Sensor or 2 Be sure the Technician is familiar with your 2013 Audi and can do specific Tests prior to any Repair

Thank you
Automotive Expert
THANK YOU Thanks for using J/A