I have 2002 Toyota Land Cruiser, the vehicle is making hu...

I have 2002 Toyota Land Cruiser, the vehicle is making huuuuu... noise from the front, this noise can only be noticed as the vehicle is on free way running above 55 or 60 mph Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Land ...

I have 2002 Toyota Land Cruiser, the vehicle is making huuuuu... noise from the front, this noise can only be noticed as the vehicle is on free way running above 55 or 60 mph Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Land Cruiser yourself? What have you tried so far? I took it to two mechanic, one said is front differential, because he explained that since the vehicle still make “ bum “ noise when put it on gear but the second mechanic said is wheel bearing, I confused right now Mechanic's Assistant: Besides this, what condition is the Toyota in? Perfect

Automotive Expert
Hi, my name is\*\*\*\*\*’ve been a technician on Just Answer since 2007 and I'll be helping you today. I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulties with your vehicle. I know how inconvenient car trouble is, but together, we will get your vehicle back up and running quickly. Take it for a drive, while running at that speed, try weaving back and forth in the lane a bit. If the sound gets louder and quieter, then it's a wheel bearing. If there isn't any change at all, then it's an issue with the differential. Try it and let me know .

The first mechanic tried that and he said is differential but I took it to another mechanic without letting him know that I have confirmed from previous mechanic, then he asked me to leave my vehicle, then after a day, he called me and said that he took the vehicle to a ride and also lifted it up to check that is the wheel bearing
Automotive Expert
Ok, The reason I suggested you test drive it is so you know who is right. Either that or get the second mechanic to show you, a wheel bearing is a lot more common then something going on with the front diff to be honest.

Ok, thank,You
Automotive Expert
You're very welcome.

Hello mike I tried what you said but is very difficult to tell because the noise is sound just like heavy breeze from the passenger side or middle I can really tell
Automotive Expert
I guess I would suggest asking the tech that called it a wheel bearing issue how they got to that diagnosis.