Q: oil filters

Hello Scotty, What is difference between filters? I have two different oil filter options for my car, both fit, but one is bigger and one is smaller. Thanks.

You may only have one of the two options depending on the vehicle, engine, and year. If the bigger filter fits, then use it. Check the one that is being removed from the vehicle and compare their sizes.

To be sure, you can go to the dealer and get an oil filter from them to get a base for future use. If you need assistance with this, a mechanic can help you install the right fuel filter for your specific vehicle.