Q: Front end and steering wheel shaking - 2013 Infiniti JX35

My car has gone 34,000 miles. It has an automatic transmission. Lately, when I drive it, I can feel shaking in the front end. It can also be felt in the steering wheel, which makes operating the vehicle very difficult. The shaking is the worst between 20 and 40 mph. What might be causing this problem?

Hello. It sounds like you have a tire or axle problem. If it is in the brakes, then you may feel it only when the brakes are applied. Have the front end checked to see if you have a separated tire or one with broke cords in it. An axle may also cause problems like this and a mechanic would need to inspect the steering and suspension in order to have this corrected.

3. Front end and steering wheel shaking - 2013 Infiniti JX35