Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-2iritmjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-2iritmjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-2iritmjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-2iritmjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-2iritmjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-2iritmjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-2iritmjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-2iritmjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-2iritmjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-2iritmjs:173:8

Q: Hearing clicking sound in the front left side while driving

Hearing clicking sound in the front left side while driving .

A: This is a sign of a failing or worn out CV ...

This is a sign of a failing or worn out CV joint. A CV joint is packed with a special grease and sealed tight with the rubber or plastic boot, that is held in place with two clamps. A CV joint doesn't need any maintenance and can last very long, as long as the protective CV joint boot is not damaged. The most common problem with the CV joints is when the protective boot cracks or gets damaged. Once this happens, the grease comes out and moisture and dirt get in, causing the CV joint to wear faster and eventually fail due to lack of lubrication and corrosion. Usually outer CV-joint boots break first, as they have to endure more movement than the inner ones. Grease coming out of a small crack or tear is the early sign of the CV joint boot failing. When the CV joint becomes damaged or worn, you may hear a clicking or popping sound coming from this area. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your CV joints.